Pages

MCGM ( mouse click gets money )

Here we will show many wayes to make money from home we will help you and refer you to the best and trust sites to get money with simple tips
all you must to know is
MCGM
( mouse click gets money )
so you have to use it simple to get alot of money

PostHeaderIcon Neobux


Neobux Help
I've just been reflecting and so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.

I have noticed that some PTC sites are prejudiced against people of certain countries when allowing them to join their PTC site, especially Chinese people and other Asians (correct me if I am wrong), or if a PTC site does allow all countries to join, some of these PTC sites then have to contend with an uphill battle of people cheating from certain countries. When a cheating problem arises, in particular Chinese people are labelled as cheats. I am sure many PTC sites have a problem with Chinese members cheating as such, which I do not dispute, but when an admin of a PTC site announces on a forum that cheaters have been caught, people automatically generalise and jump to conclusions - the Chinese members, etc., are the culprits (this is quite sad if you actually think about it ). Obviously, with these type of PTC sites their security is not up to scratch. It makes me wonder whether I should really be part of these PTC sites. One thing's for sure, nothing can top Neobux!
It would be interesting though to get a some demographic data showing us the percentages of where the cheaters actually originate from. And add to the mix, although a certain member of a PTC site may appear to come from a particular country, who's to say that that member was born in another country and is now living somewhere else.
Any PTC site will always have cheaters. The solution is NOT to ban certain countries but to have a good secure PTC website. Anybody from any country can cheat.
So I guess the moral of the story is don't automatically jump to conclusions unless you have solid proof. Think carefully before you speak. And don't generalise or discriminate based on race, culture, creed, etc.!
EDIT : Everyone please read my post CAREFULLY. I have edited this message to especially show the highlighted portion. Anybody from any country can cheat. People are jumping to conclusions without reading my post properly. By the way I am actually Chinese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

if you need any help write to us
or leave a comment

Followers